Read a book, read on a device, or listen. Whatever. I complete a lot more books I enjoy when I consume them in the format that is most comfortable for that book. Lately my favorite is Audible because it’s connected to kindle for reference so I can use BOTH. With Audible I can hear a native speaker saying words I don’t know, but every book is different. Sometimes I really need the charts and tables provided by print. I linked to my favorite format for the below books. I hope you enjoy reading them too.
- The Bhagavad Gita Translated By Eknath Easwaran
- Who’s Pulling Your Strings By Harriet B. Braiker
- 12 Rules: An Antidote to Chaos By Jordan B. Peterson
- The Upanishads Translated By Eknath Easwaran
- Atomic Habits By James Clear
- The Dosadi Experiment By Frank Herbert
- Everything Is Fucked By Mark Manson
- Making Work Visible By Dominica Degrandis
If you like my taste, and would like more check out my Books I Read And Enjoyed post.